Applications for the turf will include a combination of the finest "custom blended" granular fertilizers in the Spring and Fall and a combination of micro-nutrients, organic amendments, and liquid fertilizers during the remaining seasons with potash being applied in the winter.
Weed control includes all broadleaf, sedge, carpet and crabgrass and Bermuda type weeds in the lawn, flowerbeds and walkways and driveways.
We blanket treat your property with pre-emergent weed control for all four seasons in the cooler months.
There’s nothing worse than finding uninvited pests in your home. Pests are a nuisance, can be embarrassing and carry a multitude of diseases that cause serious health risks. Did you know that German roaches are the number one cause of upper respiratory disease among infants? That’s just one of the many disease carrying pests that thrive in Florida.
Custom applications will be performed for the prevention and control of turf damaging insects such as chinch bugs, fire ants, mole crickets, grubs and fleas. These applications are performed during peak seasons.
• Place products where your children and pets cannot get to them.
• Include roaches, spiders, scorpions, fleas, ticks rodents, silverfish, weevils and all ants.
• Avoid using smelly sprays.
• Use baits in my house under all major appliances, wall voids cabinetry and in water source areas.
• Apply products in all the cracks and crevices of my home.
• Sweep all the spiders, wasps and mud daubers off my eaves.
• Treat the outside of my house to make sure bugs do not come inside.
• Put baits around the perimeter of my house to kill ants and roaches.
• Treat my playground equipment and mailbox for ants, spiders and wasps.
• Not charge you for service calls or follow ups anytime.
• Only need to treat inside of your home one time initially.
• Be at your home the next day if needed.
• Perform quality inspections on your property by a owner or manager.
• Have fully stocked trucks to treat any problems that may arise on my property.
• Be conscious of the environment.
• Leave me detailed notes about your property after each treatment.
Call Us Local:
PO Box 3421
Plant City FL 33563